It’s been weeks since I last posted something. Apologies in advance.
I’ve recently applied for a part-time job as an online English instructor to Chinese students-and the processes needed to get in are pretty daunting. I passed my demo lesson, but got rescheduled for my on-board training. 😦
On the bright side, it’s almost the end of one chapter and the beginning of another. 2017, I am so, so ready for you!
Thank you so much, Eris, for nominating my blog for the Mystery Blogger Award!
What is the Mystery Blogger Award?
“Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion.
– Okoto Enigma
In other words, it’s a blog that recognizes other blogs until a chain of connections are made. Not only is it a lovely idea, it’s also a great concept for connecting bloggers from around the globe!
Without further ado, here are the rules:
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- You have to nominate people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
- Share a link to your best post(s)
Three things about myself
- My name’s legally spelled as ‘Kriztin’. Not ‘Kristin’ or ‘Kristine’. I’ve been growing a lot of guts to love the uniqueness in my name while getting used to people correcting the spelling of my name at the same time. My mother wanted to challenge herself and use ‘z’ in a name (she thought it was rare) and…poof! KriZtin was born. xD
- I absolutely hate clowns. Whoever thought that clowns were a good idea at birthday parties must’ve never known what it was like to be thrown in the air by one at age 3. Seriously, having a constant close-up shot of a clown’s make-up while falling is NOT a good way to treat kids on their birthday. Jesus.
- I’m part of the common population that loves books- but I get very picky with my choices. I hate anything too cheesy (except John Green’s Looking for Alaska. That’s tolerable for me.) I love anything unique, philosophical and with good writing styles. I’m open to book recommendations. 🙂
- ✴️ Monching
- ✴️ I was about to nominate R.A., but Eris already took him so yeah xD
- ✴️ Don
- ✴️ Sable
- ✴️ L.A.
Now, to answer Eris’ questions
☀️ A book you’re reading right now.
I am currently reading Adeline Yen Mah’s A Chinese Cinderella and…damn. Despite the different culture, the book hits too close to home. I cried more than once for this precious child.
☀️ What is your spirit animal?
My spirit animal’s a manta ray- only because I like to hide in the seafloor and pop up to eat. Jk. But yeah. Manta rays are cool, yo!
☀️ One thing you hope to achieve in 2017.
- ⚡️Getting thin
- ⚡️Having a good, stable job as an English tutor (dear God, I hope this works huhu)
- ⚡️Reading more books
- ⚡️Having a more positive outlook in life ❤
☀️ If you had one superpower what would it be?
To turn back time and fix wherever I went wrong. Looking back, I still think my life would’ve been better if I made better choices. Right now, things are pretty rocky, but I’m not letting that stop me. ❤
☀️ A person you look up to and why.
Right now, I’m looking up to my current trainers at my new job. I hope and pray I last for a month, but honestly I’m too much of a trainwreck to teach at the moment. Wish me luck huhu.
☕️QUESTIONS FOR NOMINEES☕️
☄️What’s you favorite kind of music? If you’re not the picky type, then what’s your current favorite?
☄️What movie speaks to you the most?
☄️What’s one positive though you have for 2017?
☄️What line of a book, song or poem resonates with you? Why?
❄️BEST POSTS I HAD SO FAR❄️
- ☯️Why I’m not joining a rally today.
- ☯️Oh, mother
- ☯️Cerna Dose: a suspense I couldn’t put down for months
Thanks so much, guys! ❤